Purpose of the Project:
– Promotion of Lubelski Region in Poland (Ziemia Lubelska) and creation of artist-friendly environment
– Development of an effective interaction between high school students from Lubelski Region, who are strongly interested in visual arts, with the Artist – Master;
– Bringing up the purpose of involvement in art promotion into overall awareness and underlining its integral part in cultural development Lubelski Region;
– Promoting an understanding of the value of art in self-development;
– Getting familiar with and gaining understanding about Master’s Workshop.
This Project will consist of following activities:
1. Seminar for high school educators in Lubelski Region:
– Active involvement of the educators in the process of implementation of the Project (with the emphasis on art-oriented high schools);
– Engagement of educators in following artistic development of outstanding students (predicted involvement of about 30 humanist-science educators);
2. Art studio visits and workshops in Pieńków Gallery for about 100 students in groups of 7-10 at the time. Students will be selected from schools in Lubelski Region, including cities such as Lublin, Zamość, Kazimierz Dolny, and Chełm.
Necessary help will be provided for those students in their search for artistic self-realization.
The Project details – September- October 2012:
For the first edition of this Project, we invited a prominent polish artist, who currently resides in New York City, USA – Professor Janusz Kapusta. To find out more about our Master and his biography, please visit http://www.k-dron.com/man.html.